Labels

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

OUR EVENING DJOURNAL

It's been a while since me and my husband last visit to Cilandak Town Square (CITOS). And I wondering where did Regal Cafe go ?! Since when it became Djournal Coffee ?! hahaahaa
I really need to go out and spend my time a little bit further than Pondok Indah area sometimes I supposed.

Well, CITOS was one of our favourite meeting point back in the days when we were still dating. But for now, we prefer to avoid unfriendly traffic in Jakarta and stay at home all day.

There are two new coffee shops at CITOS that I'm concern. Liberica and Djournal Coffee. As our evening leisure for today, we decided to try Djournal Coffee. Not because it looks more tempting to go in to (it has a unique and cozy atmosphere yet vintage full of wooden craft) but also friendly staff, good lighting (not too dark to chat with your colleagues), and one thing for sure affordable prices. Owh, and I forgot to mention, I always believe that Ismaya Group will give you total pleasure on each of their products.

Today's Menu

From the Beverages kitchen we have :
  • Nutella Blast -> Hazelnuts ice blended flavour (one of my favourite ***)
  • Liquid Choco Cake -> taste like a blended of whole chocolate tart cake (a glass would be best, too much for more than one) 
  • Hot Cappuccino -> standard (Daily Bread Cafe still the best)  
  • Ice Latte -> recommended (best with extra caramel syrup.. try it !)
From the Food section we have :

The Hazel - Nutcracker and Mama Baba as our side dishes, two yummy cakes from Colette & Lola (no need to be questioned about, I adore their products.. Love them !).

However, sadly I must confessed that I do like Djournal Coffee a lot more than Regal Cafe. In every way..


xoxo,
-Amanda-


Nutella Blast (left) and Liquid Choco Cake (right)


The Hazel - Nutcracker
Mama Baba (left) and The Hazel - Nutcracker (right)

Their adorable tissue <3



(JUNKFOOD Rolling Stones tee, UNIQLO Women Easy Print Leggings pants, CONVERSE Classic Medium Tall Black sneakers, GUESS bag (behind), MIKA bracelet)


DJOUNAL COFFEE BAR (aAa****)
Cilandak Town Square, Ground Floor
Jl. Letjend TB Simatupang Kav.17
Jakarta Selatan


Photographed by my sister AAAlittleprincess.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment