Labels

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MOUNTAIN DAWN

I always try to buy my time to accompany my old man when he wants to fulfil his hobbies. One of his hobby that fits me is Offroad 4 x 4 Pilotos. Pilotos is a group name for numbers of pilots from different airlines in Indonesia with the same interest, Offroad in this matter.
We even doing it the whole crew Mr.Arief (papa), Ms.Tienke Arief (mama), ArthaDayu (my man), Amanda Arief Dayu (me), Arissa Arief (sister), and Bayu (my sister's man).
The advantage of doing this kind of hobby other than the excitement is that you don't have to pay more to get great views.
Our last trip  Offroad-ing was to Sentul - Bogor. We stayed at some local house after a hard-long-wet journey to reach that place. Our car was full of dirt and mud. But I'm glad that we finally made it to the top. My papa and his team served a very delicious barbecue dinner (best dinner for a starving lady ;p). I slept early without TV nor electricity, so was my husband. Only my papa who was still awake and chatted with his friends. When the morning came, my husband woke me up and take me out to feel the fresh air. I'm freezing but then I realized, that this is the moment when we could enjoy pollution-free air.

A little bit of snap in the dawn taken by my love when I'm wearing my Offroad suit (some with my papa's vest). See you on my next Offroad time.. Ciaooo !

xoxo,
-Amanda- 













 (REEBOK vest - JUNKFOOD tee - FINALE dungarees - FOREVER21 leggings - CROCS shoes)


Photographed by ArthaDayu (www.arthadayu.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment