Labels

Sunday, November 17, 2013

b-side wakai

Another Sunday evening at CITOS Jakarta. I'm feeling like I need to have my dessert time while waiting for my husband back from work. So, I'm taking my mom and sister in fulfilling my culinary passion.


Today's Menu
  • Ninja Crepes "Banana Nutella" (my favourite ****) - Black crepes with Nutella, whipped cream, banana sliced, sliced almond served with chocolate sauce and strawberry. Fatty but not too sweet, definitely fit my appetite when craving for healthy dessert.
  • Baked Mochi Nutella - There are 5 flavours : Vanilla, Red Bean, Peanut Butter, Nutella, and Green Tea. Been tried them all but I like Nutella most.
  • Amagi Mushroom - Deep fried filled shitake, salmon served with spicy mayo. Just an ordinary fried mushroom, the salmon really made my day. 
And from Beverages area, we only order Ice Lychee Tea (as always..) and mineral water. Thus won't ruined my tongue sensitivity. 

What I think of this place is that it's always a pleasure for me to have one stop entertainment center where I can shop and dine at once. Recommended for you to try !


xoxo,
-Amanda- 


Baked Mochi Nutella and Ice Lychee Tea


Ninja Crepes "Banana Nutella"

Amagi Mushroom







(TENDENCIES stripes dress, mini sling bag : from Chatuchak Weekend Market Bangkok, KING WESTWOOD flats, LAMB TREE giant flower ring)


B-SIDE WAKAI (aAa****)

Cilandak Town Square, Upper Ground
Jl. Letjend TB Simatupang Kav.17
Jakarta Selatan



Photographed by my sister AAAlittleprincess.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment