Labels

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm a Fifi Lovin

Holla..

Today I'm having an evening date with my Fifi Lapin - the world most stylish bunny (ever !). Me and my sister, we are so in love with her extremely super chic look. As one of her biggest fan, I'm gladly present you my most valuable collections, outfit of the day..

My lovely Fifi Lapin bag combine with my gorgeous pair of shoes (a handmade shoes that I found in Bangkok and I don't remember the place or how to get there anymore //so sad//).


xoxo,
-Amanda-










 




















(ZARA Knit, sweater - BATIK CHIC Bermuda shorts in Khaki - LESPORTSAC Fifi Lapin Edition, bag - WORLD WIDE WORK Comic, shoes)

Photographed by ArthaDayu (www.arthadayu.com)
Venue : Angel - in - us Coffee (aAa link)










No comments:

Post a Comment