Labels

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ladiez Day Out

Holaaa.. 

It's been awhile since my last Feb post 😋 I've been so very busy with my office, so don't have time to create some new looks, capture it and post it on my blog.
But somehow today I made it thru..
Escape from my hectic life and having my own ladies day out with one of my bestie "Shifa".
ZAP-ing for view hours, having our legs done (ZAP is my favourite place for hair removal treatment) and off to the best Red Velvet place I ever tasted.
Pity I forgot to capture the marvelous cake because my mouth keep watering and my hand goes faster than my camera brain. The cake torn apart in instant 😖 
Oh well, you should try it.. Really, it's the best !


xoxo,
-Amanda-









(COTTON ON, Shorts - BATIK MELATI, peplum blouse - CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL, Brit Bag - AMD SHUZ, Red sandal boots)


CONVIVIUM Cafe Deli
Jl. Panglima Polim 9 no.1
DKI Jakarta 12160
Indonesia






No comments:

Post a Comment