Labels

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hi.. my name is Amanda Arief Dayu.

I wrote almost everything in my life. I have plenty of diaries from my 1st at elementary school until now. And also have so many scraps spread all over my room inside small containers. Well, last nite my husband giving me this enlightenment. 
"Why don't you have a blog ?!" he said. "Then you can share your thoughts, feelings, traveling ideas, and most of all your review in fashion, lifestyle, also culinary experiences all over the world". 
Mhmmm.. He really is my lovely husband <3 he knows me so incredibly well without i'm saying. Here I am, writing and sharing in full of joy and happiness in my premier "Day 1" of blogging.

 And yes.. you may say i'm an (almost) Blogger now ;D


xoxo,
-Amanda- 


1 comment: